My fiancé had been bugging me to make some sort of desert! So I decided to make a banana cream pie because he said he was craving it!
The ingredients I used are:
Almost 1 Box Of Vanilla Wafer Cookies
About A Cup Of Butter (you may need more or less depending on how finely you grind your cookies)
1 Large Box Of Jello Banana Cream Pudding Mix (you also need 3 cups of milk to make the pudding if you buy this kind and size)
1. First I make the crust witch takes about 3 cups of the vanilla wafers put in a blender and crushed up. I ran mine until they were very finely blended. Then in the microwave I melted my cup of butter. Mix the butter and finely ground cookies in a bowl until well moistened. Then press it into a pie pan or you can even make mini ones in cupcake pans lined with cupcake liners. Let this chill in the fridge while you make the pudding.
2. Make your pudding according to the directions. Set aside.
3. Now take one banana and chop it up. This banana is going in your pudding mixture so if you like smaller chunks I’d recommend cutting them small and if you like larger chunks I’d recommend to cut them bigger. I cut mine in slices then cut them in half and then in half again for smaller chunks. You can add more banana as well if you like more banana. After its all cut dump them into your pudding and fold them into the mixture. Put this in the fridge to chill while you cut your other two bananas.
4. Cut your other two bananas into slices.
5. Get your cookies back out and your pie back out from the fridge.
6. Start making a design with your bananas and cookies. The design I made took exactly two bananas but if you make a different one or make mini ones you may use less or more! Just have fun with it guys!
7. Refrigerate for at least an hour! Then enjoy!
P.S. And let your kiddos help if they would like! This is completely no bake but let an adult do the cutting steps and plugging in the mixer for your pudding.
Stay Beautiful Guys!