This week I’m going to be giving you guys one of my favorite recipes!
Chicken Alfredo with tortellini!
I found this recipe online a long time ago and it’s one of my favorites to this day. It’s super simple and I definitely give it 5 stars!
This recipe makes about 10 servings of served with sides and about 5 if served by itself. You can always half it as well!
You will need:
One large container of heavy whipping cream
One and 1/2 lbs of grilled, rotisserie, or baked chicken (I use the pre cooked and diced chicken from Tyson)
2 tsp of parsley (optional)
3-5 tbs of garlic powder depending on your taste
1 bag of cheese tortellini
1 8 ounce container of Parmesan cheese (depending on thickness you may need a little more or less)
Shredded Parmesan to put on top
1. Cook pasta to directions on package and drain.
2. Cook or thaw your pre cooked chicken tell brown.
3. Add all of your heavy whipping cream and cook until thickened.
4. Add your garlic powder and whole 8 ounce container of Parmesan cheese and stir.
5. Cook until desired thickness.
6. Add in parsley if desired.
7. Mix with tortellini and top with more Parmesan cheese!
My favorite Alfredo recipe of all time!
Hope you all enjoy!