Yes, I’m back again with another Tag. You all need to let me know if you like these! I’d love to hear your thoughts on them! Today’s tag is going to be the Mommy tag 2.0! Alrighty let’s get started.
1. How many children do you have and how old are they?
I have 2 girls. They are 3 and 1.
2. What is your proudest moment as a Mom?
I mean they are still little but honestly so far my oldest getting potty trained during the day. It was such a struggle (still can be) but she’s doing so good now! And I am so proud of her!
3. What’s your most frustrating moment as a Mom?
Oh goodness definitely when I’ve just told them not to do something and they go and do it. It drives me up a wall.
4. How do you discipline your children?
I refuse to spank my children. You can tell me all you want that it makes them respect you. No, it makes them fear you. Children should not fear their parents. We are supposed to protect them not have them screaming in fear if they mess up. Nope not gonna happen. We normally just use time outs. Sometimes it works. Sometimes I wanna rip my hair out. Honestly putting a child in time out for the amount of minutes that their age is doesn’t work. My 3 year old literally needs 10 minutes to calm down and think. She throws a fit for the first 5 of it so she needs that last few minutes to calm down and understand why she’s in there.
5. Cursing, do you do it in front of your children?
Um if you say no here your lying. We all do it. I’ve just given up on trying not to. Especially since their uncle and Dad cuss more then I do. haha
6. Do you think your relationship with your husband/SO has changed since you had children?
Umm, not really. At first I feel like we were on edge because we both were tired and worn out but we literally never fight so no. I feel like it’s kinda stayed the same.
7. Since becoming a Mom do you see yourself being more like your Mother?
Eh, not really. I feel like I am more like my Grandma in a way. I’ve caught myself saying things she would say.
8. How are your relationships with your girlfriends?
What friends? I literally have like 1 or 2. Basically all mine took the exit when I had kids. And yeah it’s definitely changed a lot since having kids. We used to have sleepovers and go to the mall every weekend but now I see one maybe once every few months and the other I haven’t seen in years
9. What’s your favorite place to take your kids?
This is a hard question. I feel like my Grandparents. They both have such a great time up there and I feel kinda nostalgic because I loved it as a kid too.
10. Least favorite place to take your children?
Probably the Mall. So many people and my oldest never wants to leave the play place.
11. Piercing babies ears? Do or don’t?
Absolutely no. I’m not going to put a permanent hole in my kids ears if they don’t want it there. We got my oldest done at 2 1/2 when she asked for them. My youngest is 16 months old today and she won’t have hers done until she asks.
12. Favorite Skin Care for you and your children?
They are 3 and 1 what skin care do they need other then a nice shampoo/body wash.
13. Must have Mommy make up item?
Hum, does chap stick count? I hardly wear makeup but I do always keep chap stick in my purse!
14. Bath or shower? (You/kids)
I shower. But love a nice hot relaxing bubble bath every once in awhile. My kids though strictly take baths still.
15. Are you back to your pre baby weight?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahhaha hahaahahaha no. 😒 I wish.
16. Collage dreams? Do you expect your kids to go to college? Will you let them make that choice for themselves?
Honestly I’d love for both my girls to go to college. So I will expect for them to at least think about it. But I won’t force them to go. It’s not for everyone.
17. What’s the show your kids love that you secretly hate?
Oh my goodness, that stupid Alvin And The Chipmunks show on Nick. I despise it with all the fiber of my being.
18. Cloth diapers: yay or nay?
Sorry but no. You might save some diaper from a landfill but all that water you waste washing them is equally as bad.
19. Finish this sentence “You know you are a Mom when _____.”
You know you are a Mom when you haven’t showered in 4 days, have cookie crumbs all over you pants, in yoga pants, with your hair up in a bun, a little bit of throw up on your shirt (it’s not your own), and you still go to the store because you need diapers.
20. Favorite non Mom moment? (Something you love to do when you are alone.)
Honestly I watch YouTube. Judge me.
Hope you all enjoyed this tag! I think I may have a fall kids clothing haul soon as well!
And as always stay beautiful everyone! 😘